Saturday, October 10, 2009

In the club, I shout out louder for you.

One more freaking paper to go. And yes, I'll be able to really start the enjoyment of my life.
By then, I can stop torturing my brain cells and well, RELAX.
Okay, no more examinations thingy for now.

I've not self-studied a single bit today, which somehow makes me feel uneasy. But fret not, I'm going to squeeze something tomrorow. Yes, at least A thing, right? :)

Actually, I've got nothing really interesting to post. Life's been such a bore recently, so mundane.
Except for some physical changes like. Wow, my dearest littlest cousin grew bigger, or maybe taller. Yay. And erm, Cw honey came down today, great. I've not seen her for..
Erm, months? And I miss her, incredibly. I tasted two new flavour of pringles chips today. Seaweed and soft crabs. Oh yea, I'm into a japanense anime these few weeks. The boy lead is so damn handsome, Rin-kun. I guess I'm falling into him, oh-oh... But still, that does not makes me forget about my BB. They're my love. Hahahahahhahaha!



Now, even the simplest and littlest things makes me remind of you.
You see, I'm trying to find my life now. I'm trying to meet my friend now.
You obviously lied, and again, like a fool. Sometimes, I doubted that it was true.