Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't wanna wake up in this state.

Heal the world, beat it, billie jeans, black or white etc.
I've been listening to these few songs because of my two lil brothers.
They're god damn obsessed over MJ. Sometimes, I wonder if thats good or not.
They're just like me, somehow. Like how I'm into Big Bang and other K-pop stars. :)
Had another talk in school today. Yes, this, is freaking boring. And,
Kohkeng showed me some card tricks after recess. Wanted him to teach me at first but he didn't no matter how I pleaded him. ): I find it rather amusing when someone could do tricks, so cool.
But somehow, I guess I couldn't do it for I can't even shuffle cards properly. Seesh, I suck at that. I guess I need more practice eh? Hahahahhahaha.
Need not have to school for the whole week next week.
Mum made an appointment for me to have my teeth checked.
Yep, to see whether I need braces, or not.
And its on a TUESDAY, which I'm planning to go out with Xy and V.
Gosh, now I need a change of date...