Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't forget back in that day.

Went swimming at CCK swimming complex today together with couzzies. Swam 4laps back-and-fro with S.
I've got no stamina for not swimming for such a long time. That, totally sucks. And because of the 4laps, I became tan. That too, sucks. I'm going to apply some suntan lotion next week, fo' sho'.

Beloved baby couzzie Jiaxin, grew bigger. She made some "sound" when S was playing with her. However, she wailed when she went out of the room. Sheesh, she's probably not used to the surrounding. Oh well, it's a matter of time.

I'm freaking bored right now. How I wish someone could entertain me. Going to have an ice-cream later.
I had one yesterday too. Urgh, I think I'm gaining weight. Talking about this, S kept complaining to me that she's putting on weight. I guess it's okay for young teens to put on weight. Am I right? :D