Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby, now my tears' dry.

Yeapppp, went to the library with study buddies yesterday! I spent my Last children day studying, you know. Yes, I had to emphasize on the word "Last".
Xy came up to my house before meeting Claudia. No, I went down to wait for her actually.
Then saw my mum and brothers. She went up for a little while and met Claudia before heading to McDonald's. Waited for Shilei and ran into my chinese teacher. Lunched there and headed for the library. Sat at a corner revising notes. I could actually concentrate for the first hour but Claudia stuffed her earpiece into my ear, and guess what? I went berserk because of G-dragon's Breathe. Then Xy's turn, and now it's Lollipop.
Listened both song at a time, yeppp. I can multi-task. :D

Had a little break and sneaked drinks into the library. We were like discussing halfway then a librarian saw the drinks and requested us to finish it outside before coming in.
But too bad, they went up to my house. They left at 3 plus, I guess.
And I had tuition at 4.30. Yeap, tiring. Oh yeah,
All the best for your papers people.