Friday, September 18, 2009

Tell me I'm not on my own.

Oh shucks..
About three weeks more to PSLE. It's terrifying...
Wait, shouldn't I be revising at this time? ._. Forget it.
Somehow, I feel that I didn't put in enough effort for it.
Ugh, really have to study hard this few weeks. Just a little bit more, a lil bit more.

Today's Listening Comprehension was okay.
Went out of school together with Claudia after LC, saw Andre and his friends.
Walked to Bangkit together then back to school.
Played on the piano and the guitar together with Claudia and Polly.
Well, of course I do not how to play on the guitar, but I do know how to play the piano.
I had lessons when I was primary 3, supposed to have the Grade 1 exam but back out in the end. I find myself being so stupid for backing out. If I didn't back out then, I may be great at it.

Had english supplementary with Mr Ong and it was raining, heavily.
Ah... This part, fantastic. Ran back home with Claudia, Andre and friends.
I luvv the feeling under the rain. Yep, drenched, totally.
But, I luvv it. Let's do it again! Go, go, go! :D