Friday, September 25, 2009

Move on.

Stay strong, girl. Stay strong.
Everybody's helping you and you really have to help yourself.
I know I can't force you. But, I will. I will still help you to quit.
Not everyone has given up on you, I've not. Your friends around you have not.
Believe in yourself alright? You're still young, and you still have a long way to go.
If you really wants to give up now. What about the rest of the years?
How long do you want to be defiant? 5years? 6years? 10years?

No, I'm not giving you a lecture. I know nobody likes one.
You really have to stop what you are currently doing.
About a week or more is our PSLE already.
Work hard, let people change their views for you. Alright?
I know you hate what you're doing now, I know you hate your current life.
But you can change it. If there's a will, there's a way.
You're intelligent, just put in the effort girl.
I know its hard for you to stop hanging out with your "friends" now. Yep, it takes time.
Just, try your best, I trust you. I know you can do it. :)